I am running out of shirts again. So I bought some new ones and I felt I had to add some quotes to them. Dare to be different. Dare to be brave.
I also learned an important lesson about sharp tools (again). The first cutouts of the text refused to properly detatch. So I sat for over an hour with a scalpel trying to detatch the letters one by one. Finally, I gave up and replaced the knife. Fifteen minutes later I was done with both cutouts. Lesson: Keep your tools in good condition.
At the end, I had about an hour to recut my controller board to the right size and move some of the components to actually fit. Fortunately, with a professional heat blaste, desolder and solder iron, I was quick work. I really need to get a more powerful solder iron for my next project.